Information we collect about you
The personal information we collect on or through our platforms may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (sekai.io), subscribing to our services, registering for newsletters, reporting a problem with our Website or services, such as your name, email, company name, address, phone number, etc.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) when you contact us, your messages and comments you make on our forums.
- Technical information and analytics, such as browser types, usage details, time of requests, operating system, IP addresses, information from Google Analytics and similar tools and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- Aggregated statistical data.
Information we receive from others
We work closely with third parties and receive information about you from them as well. This may include third-party services such as Google Analytics, online payment processing services, such as Stripe and other trusted third parties.
How we use your personal data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with authorization to login and use your user account;
- to verify your identity and age;
- to maintain correct and up-to-date information about you;
- to identify you as a contracting party;
- to improve our website;
- to enable automated handling of the subscriptions;
- to otherwise be able to provide the Services to you according to this policy.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
- analyse how websites and apps perform and are used.
- give you content that matches your preferences.
- some cookies can help us to make sure your information is secure when using our services.
- ensure the website’s pages look consistent.
What information we collect using cookies and other tracking technologies.
We may collect information that does not directly reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to you as an individual. We may automatically collect the following information when you use our service:
- Your device, browsing actions and patterns collected automatically as you navigate through our websites.
- Usage details, time of requests, Browser types, operating system, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, operating system and browser type.
Where is your personal data stored.
Your personal data is handled and stored within the EU/EEA. We do not share, send or trade your data with any company outside of the EU/EEA. If we make any material changes to this section, we will notify you when we do so.
How we share your information with third parties.
We do not trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors hired to provide services on our behalf.
This includes those who act as data processors on our behalf, acting strictly under contract and in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. With your confidentiality and protection in mind, we will always strive to protect your data when dealing with third-party vendors and other data processors. They can only use your data in the ways specified by us.
As permitted by law, we may share the information we collect from and about you with third parties as follows:
- Third Party Service Providers. Your information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services, including but not limited to data hosting or processing, credit card processing or processing and fulfilling purchases. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information and restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
- Aggregate Information. We may share your information with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis.While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
We retain your records in accordance with national best practice guidance and we only process your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the information in question is processed as described in section 2.
After the purpose of the information has been fulfilled, all information is anonymized or erased by us.
Where your personal data is processed by us on the basis of your consent we will delete or anonymise your data if you withdraw your consent.
Your rights as data subject.
Whenever we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com.
You also have specific rights under the GDPR and CCPA to:
- understand and request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- ask us to correct any incorrect information about you;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are notable to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- object to the processing of your personal data where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- request that your personal data be moved to another controller of personal data by receiving your personal data, to the extent it has been provided by you, in an electronic format which is generally used in order to be able to transfer it to another party (the right of data portability).
- request that your personal data be erased (subject to legal obligations we might have to keep your data). If there are no legal obligations for us to retain your data – it will be deleted on your request.
For any questions or concerns, you can contact us in one of the following ways.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 (415) 938-5040